Sunday, September 27, 2015

My summer vacation!

Hello! My name is Nancy Wang! ^^ My Graphic Design teacher, Ms. Lee told us to posts pictures of what we did during our fabulous summer. So, this is what I did throughout my boring summer:


               

During my summer, I went to Canada with friend. We went to visited a college, which was University of Buffalo. When entering their campus, the professors was handing out free Buffalo toys to people who were visiting their university. Not only that, the Niagara Falls was only 20 minutes away from the university, so we took the cruise to take a look at the waterfalls. At first, I thought this was going to be a boring trip and a waste of my time, but when I got there, it was wonderful and fantastic.


4 comments:

  1. Your summer did not look boring. Is not everyday that you can see niagara falls. I have always wanted to see them . The toy is so cute. Niagara falls look so pretty Im jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer did not look boring. Is not everyday that you can see niagara falls. I have always wanted to see them . The toy is so cute. Niagara falls look so pretty Im jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niagara Falls is amazing! It's great that you got to see the falls up close! I hope you liked University of Buffalo. Handing out free buffalo toys was a nice touch on their part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the university gave you a toy...I see where all those fees and tuition are going towards lol. The falls looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete