Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What's Your Stance?

Donald Trump:

     Personally I don't interact with any social media as often as other people. I don't have Instagram, Snapchat, and any other social media. Even if I have Facebook and such, I don't use them often. However, I do read or watch a lot of news on television about events that are occurring in the United States.
     For example, the events that occurred relating to Donald Trump's point of view. To be honest, I disagree with every single aspect of his speech, especially the ones that regards to the Muslims. He talks a lot about the Muslims, and showing such discrimination towards them. Not only towards the Muslims but every single race out there. He wants to deport the Muslim out of the country, saying how they are a dangerous ethnicity because they bombed the Twin Tower in 2001. The fact that a lot of Americans and other people have lost their lives and suffered are unfortunate, however, that is not a good reason to kick out the Muslims. Not all Muslims have committed such sins, also, there are no proof that they did such a thing; therefore, it is just an illogical accusation.
     With that said, I did not share this with anyone since I watched these on the television news. However, my parents and my brother seems to agree with my statement. Also, they disagree with the fact that Donald Trump describes women as pigs. Such insult and discrimination was offended to us women, especially those who are feminists.
     Throughout all his speeches, he did not say anything positive things regarding race such as Muslims and gender. He is freely saying whatever he wants  and insulting others without thinking the consequences nor the result it will have on the people he's talking about. Personally, I think he said those illogical comments in order to gain votes to be the next President. Therefore, I think he does not deserve such respect from United States, nor from the Republicans.

Other topics:
1. Global Warming
2. Animal Abuse
3. College Campus Issues: (Rape/Discrimination)

Links:
http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/09/50020-donald-trump-ditches-political-correctness-slams-muslims-everywhere/
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/video-resurfaces-donald-trumps-views-on-the-muslim-problem-whoa/







4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree that Donald Trump's ideas are so extreme. Like he is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Donald Trump makes ridiculous assumptions and proposals without thinking everything through. I believe he is very racist and him becoming president will have very bad effects on the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your points about Trump's policies regarding his Muslim ban, and also he is made many protests and made many controversial actions in his rallies and it is pretty sad that he is leading nationwide among republicans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it worry you that despite Trump saying these things about Muslims and women, that he is leading in the polls as the Republican candidate for the presidency? What do you think about Trump makes people want him as president? How can your poster counter or convince Trump supporters about his stances?

    ReplyDelete